[Parentsgroup-list] Breastfeeding in public (warning - offensive content)

Manjari C. Miller mchatter at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 14 12:58:34 EDT 2007

speaking of which, I ran into a new graduate student in the Divinity
School yesterday. She mentioned that a mom (also a new grad student) had
asked administrators at the Divinity School if there was a room she could
use to pump. Apparently, they directed her to the ONE room on campus in
Holyoke center (a good 15 min+ walk) or alternatively, made her a generous
offer of any of the school's bathrooms!! It's absolutely outrageous. I've
directed her to this list in case anyone has a solution.