[Parentsgroup-list] Nanny available

Manjari C. Miller mchatter at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Sep 13 15:42:50 EDT 2007

Hello,

We have just enrolled our son in daycare and no longer need the services
of our nanny, Leith. She is now looking for another position and is
available Monday, Wednesday and Friday. She is registered with Parents in
a Pinch and is very experienced, especially with infants. She came to us
highly recommended by a friend whose daughters she looked after for the
past 6 years. My son was 6 months old when she started working with
us--and he absolutely adores her. We found her loving yet firm and she
took over his care completely--she would never leave without tidying up
his room and cupboard, washing his bottles and any clothes that he
dirtied. I also appreciated that she was very careful to observe how we
liked things done in our family and would adhere to that--to take a small
example, we prefer people to take their shoes off before they enter our
house so she made sure to keep an extra pair of house slippers at our
place that she could use. If you're interested, please send me an email
and I will put you in touch with her.

Manjari