[Parentsgroup-list] HUGSE student seeks Belmont babysitter

Katherine Curhan curhanka at gse.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 12 21:02:16 EDT 2007

Greetings fellow students/parents,

I haven't used this list before, but desperate times call for desperate measures! Our morning
babysitter has left us to have her own baby, and if we don't find new help I'll never finish that
dissertation!  Please forward the text below to any appropriate venues. Thank you kindly, Katie

BELMONT BABYSITTER NEEDED (Weekdays AM):
Seeking babysitter for 6-month-old boy in family's home near Belmont Center
starting immediately. Light housework during naptime. Ideal hours: Mon-Fri
8:30AM-12:30PM (but we're flexible). Live-in possible, otherwise must have
own car. Prior experience and references required. Hourly rate based on
age and level of experience. Please email Katie at belmont.parent at gmail.com
for more information. Thank you!

K. Curhan
Doctoral Candidate