[Parentsgroup-list] babysitting needed Friday afternoon-evening

wenc at fas.harvard.edu wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 11 13:14:46 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone has any recommendations for me.  Starting on Sept 28, I'm
looking for someone to pick up my 4.5-year-old from Harvard Yard preschool at 3
pm on Fridays, and then keep him at their house until about 8 pm when they will
bring him to South Station to meet me as I come in on the Amtrak at about 8:40
pm.  This may continue for up to 12 weeks, and possibly in the spring semester
too.

Requires a very patient and loving person! since this will be at a crabby and
tired time, involves dragging child onto the T at bedtime, etc.  (Unavoidable,
unfortunately)

Thanks!
Christine