[Parentsgroup-list] volunteers for SeptemberFest at Dudley House, this Wed?

wenc at fas.harvard.edu wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 11 00:02:25 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Sorry to be asking this at the last minute.  I'm wondering if anyone would be
willing to help man or woman our table for any grad students who don't know
about our group, and to get them to sign up for the email list.

It's very easy, you just sit there and talk to anyone who comes by about the
parents' group, the new child care scholarships, etc.  Kids are welcome.  You
probably won't get much business since registration is online now, but I always
hope we can catch people who slip through the cracks.

This will be this Wed, Sept 12 from 12-4:30, in front of Dudley House.  (Actual
start time is 12:30)

I can sit there from 12:30-1:30.  Anyone willing to take the 1:30-2:30,
2:30-3:30 or 3:30-4:30 spots?  (or any combination of these?)

Thanks!
Christine