[Parentsgroup-list] Fwd: 2007 Kickoff Dinner

wenc at fas.harvard.edu wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Sep 10 11:25:20 EDT 2007

Hi Aaron,

Hope all is well.  I do want to come to at least a couple of HMWG meetings this
fall but may not be able to make this one--so please keep me on the list.

A few Qs -- is the group open to some nonacademic works being critiqued at a
meeting or two?  I am going to be putting together at least one fairly sizable
essay this fall on a hist of med topic for a general audience.

I also would love to have my master's essay critiqued at some point as
well--probably in October or November.

Thanks!
Christine

----- Forwarded message from Grischa Metlay <metlay at fas.harvard.edu> -----