[Parentsgroup-list] picking the right kindergarten

Ayfer Karakaya Stump stump at fas.harvard.edu
Sun Sep 9 17:27:29 EDT 2007

Dear Group Members,

My daughter has just started preschool two, and I have been reminded by
fellow parents that we already need to start our search for a
kindergarten. Being an international student, I have very little
knowledge as to how everything works in this country. So I would
appreciate any pointers as to 1) where to start to search for different
kindergarten options 2) specific school (and other) recommendations both
public and private.

BTW, we currently live in Somerville, but might possibly consider moving
to a another neighborhood with better public schools if it looks
necessary and affordable.

Thanks in advance,
ayfer
History/Middle Eastern Studies