[Parentsgroup-list] preschool recommendations?

Deborah Freedman Woods dwoods at cfa.harvard.edu
Fri Oct 26 11:02:41 EDT 2007

Hi all.  Could anyone recommend a preschool or nursery
school in the Watertown/Belmont/West Cambridge area?  We're
looking into our options for our daughter Miriam, who will
turn 3 at the end of the summer.  She currently attends
daycare at Stepping Stones in Watertown, which we love.
Stepping Stones has a small preschool, but they can't
guarantee space for Miriam because they have more toddlers
in their daycare than they have openings in the preschool.
We'll need a preschool with an extended day option to
3:15pm.

Thanks for your input.

Best,
Deb Woods