[Parentsgroup-list] Infant classes

Jill Eichel eicheljill at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 23 21:57:10 EDT 2007

We attend a MusicTogether class in Newton, but i know that they have classe=
s in Cambridge and in Arlington, too. =

My baby is almost 5 months, but she appears to enjoy the music, and smiles =
a lot when she recognizes the song. =

I think their new semester begins in January. =

Additionally, there are several swim classes available, but most of those a=
re for 6 months+. =

 =

> Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 16:35:32 -0400> From: ltscales at gmail.com> To: lpie=
rson at hbs.edu> Subject: Re: [Parentsgroup-list] Infant classes> CC: parentsg=
roup-list at lists.hcs.harvard.edu> > I attended a new mom/infant class at Isi=
s Maternity in Arlington> Center (they have various other locations too) an=
d thought it was> great. They also have toddler classes, yoga, drop-in play=
groups, etc.> Their website is www.isismaternity.com.> > Laura> > On 10/23/=
07, Leslie Pierson <lpierson at hbs.edu> wrote:> >> >> >> >> > Hi folks,> >> >=
they> > would recommend. We've heard that there are music classes and Mommy=
 & Me> > Yoga in the area, but I was hoping someone might have attended som=
e of them> > and could suggest which ones they liked best.> >> >> >> > Than=
ks,> >> > Leslie> >> >> >> > Leslie S. Pierson> >> > Research Associate> >>=