[Parentsgroup-list] Infant/child CPR classes

Natalie Melzer nmelzer at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Oct 23 21:07:11 EDT 2007

The wellness center at HUHS (second floor) offers an infant/child CPR once
every term, but this term's class actually took place today! I just attended
it this afternoon.

The next one will be offered sometime in the Spring I guess. It's $40 per
participant.

There are also infant/child CPR DVDs that you can rent, although I guess
there's something to be said for hands on practice with the dummies.

-Natalie