[Parentsgroup-list] Nanny Needed; advice also welcome!

Paul and JoAnna Novonaar novonaar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 10:20:01 EDT 2007

Hi all,

We're looking for a nanny to care for our 4 month old son, full time,
beginning mid-November.  The position would be live-out, located in
Somerville (15 minute walk from Harvard Square and less than 10 minutes from
Porter Square).

We're looking for someone with experience with infants, and with great
personal references.   Do any of you know of anyone who might be looking for
a job like this?  The person should speak English well, but is welcome and
encouraged to speak another language to our son.

We would also appreciate any advice any of you might have about searching
for a nanny, hiring a nanny, etc.

Thanks in advance for your help!

JoAnna