[Parentsgroup-list] thimerosal-free flu shot?

Jill Eichel eicheljill at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 17 17:16:11 EDT 2007

Hi, =

My doctor said that the infant dosage is, supposedly, thimerosal-free. Anot=
her tip I read over the weekend is to be sure your doctor doesn't use Fluzo=
ne from a ten dose vial- it supposedly contains the most mercury concentrat=
ion. The brand's single doses are mercury-free, though. =

Our doctor is part of the practice of Epstein, Ballenger and Someone Else p=
ractice... they're nice- 617-547-8100, and they're located on Mt. Auburn in=
 Cambridge.
Jill =

From: SPSUCH at aol.comDate: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 12:10:17 -0400To: parentsgroup-l=
ist at lists.hcs.harvard.eduSubject: [Parentsgroup-list] thimerosal-free flu s=
hot?Does anyone know of a doctor or clinic that ordered and is distributing=
 thimerosal-free flu shots?Thanks.SaraSara SuchmanHGSE*********************=