[Parentsgroup-list] Recommendations for family lawyer?

wenc at fas.harvard.edu wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Oct 15 14:37:03 EDT 2007

This is a perfect thing to address to the Grad Student Assistance Program--they
will refer you to someone who can help.  PLease call them, since it will show
that the service is of use to grad students!  (it's just a pilot program right
now and will go away unless we use it)

See employment.harvard.edu/benefits/pdf/GSAPflyer.pdf

--Christine