[Parentsgroup-list] Nursery school open house

Hanna Siurua siurua at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 20:56:43 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Our daughter's part-time preschool, Belmont Co-operative Nursery School, is
holding an Open House this coming Thursday, Oct 18, from 7 to 9 pm. We've
been very happy with the school, and our daughter loves it. The teachers and
facilities are great, it's close to the 73 bus line, and it's very
affordable. Kids can start at age 2.9. The school's website is
www.belmontcoop.org. (I should note that there are plans for slight changes
to the weekly schedule as given on the website.)

Hanna