[Parentsgroup-list] Toddler carseat and toddler bed needed

Noah Tucker ntucker at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Oct 9 01:32:35 EDT 2007

Hello All,

Our older son will be two soon and we're thinking about upgrading to a
toddler bed and it's definitely getting to be time for a new carseat.
We'd like to find a forward-facing toddler seat, it would be wonderful
to find one that will also double as a booster (rated higher than 40 lbs).

Any kind of toddler bed would be fine, I think, if anyone happens to
have one in their closet or storage that they are interested in selling off.

I'd like to find something this week,  so if you have anything available
please send me a line!

Thanks!

Noah Tucker
REECA G2