[Parentsgroup-list] Nursery school open house

Kara Swanson kswanson at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Oct 8 21:22:14 EDT 2007

Dear all,

I am pasting below a message from my neighborhood list serve about an =

upcoming open house at a Cambridge pre-school.  I don't know the sender =

(Rebecca), but I do know a lot of parents who have been happy with =

Cambridge Nursery School.

Cheers,

Kara
Hi All,

I wanted to let you all know that my son's nursery school is having
an open house on the 27th. The formal announcement is below.

My son is in the 3 year old class (2.9+). We have had such an
amazing experience with this school...I can HIGHLY recommend it to
any one. My son has been in several other child care programs. I
can say with 100% certainty that this school speaks more positively
and constructively to the kids than I have experienced anywhere
else. It is a fabulous place.

Rebecca

Cambridge Nursery School will be hosting an Open House on Saturday,
October 27th, from 10 am - noon. Please join us for an opportunity to
meet the teachers and several of our current families, tour the
school, and learn about the admissions process for the 2008 - 2009
school year. Children are welcome! Cambridge Nursery School, one of
the oldest parent co-operative preschool programs in the country, has
been educating young children since 1923. We are located at 6
Hillside Place, in the Avon Hill neighborhood of North Cambridge,
near Porter Square. We offer a warm, nurturing, play-based program,
with a large, outdoor play yard. For information or directions,
please contact us at 617-547-7288, or check our website at
www.cambridgenurseryschool.org

-- =

Kara W. Swanson, B.S., M.A., J.D.
Ph.D. Candidate