[Parentsgroup-list] Fw: babysitting

émilie cappella emilie.cappella at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 15:42:21 EDT 2007

-----

From: Daphne Rulf [mailto:d.rulf at comcast.net] =

Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 4:28 PM
To: Von Gimborn, Jacoba
Subject: babysitting?

Hi,  We are a family in Cambridge, affiliated with Harvard, and heard about=
 your organization through my son's previous daycare.(Harvard Yard Child Ca=
re Center.) We are currently looking for an afterschool babysitter 2-3 afte=
rnoons/wk for our 5 yr old son, and I wondered if any spouses here for a ye=
ar or 2 would be interested in some part time work with our family. Is ther=
e a way of advertising among your members? Thank you.      Daphne Rulf

-----
Boo! Scare away worms, viruses and so much more! Try Windows Live OneCare! =
Try now! =