[Parentsgroup-list] Kid-friendly movie at Dudley House--Muppet Show, 10/12 6 pm

wenc at fas.harvard.edu wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Oct 5 12:29:18 EDT 2007

Friday  10/12/2007

Dudley Classic Movies: Kermit and Miss Piggy Meet Beauty and the Beast
Graduate Student Lounge

Children of all ages especially invited!Popcorn and other treats will be served.

6 p.m. We'll start with a couple of choice episodes of The Muppet Show with
Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, and Special Guest Stars (one of which will be Rudolph
Nureyev dancing to "Swine Lake"!)

7 p.m. Beauty and the Beast (1991). Disney's animated musical version
of the beloved fairy tale.  "Be Our Guest!"  Questions?  E-mail Susan
(zawalich at fas)