[Parentsgroup-list] huhs/bcbs pediatrician

bagneris at fas.harvard.edu bagneris at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Oct 4 14:58:24 EDT 2007

Our 4 year old has typically been a patient of Dr. Churchill who we found to be
very good (nice rapport, good knowledge of our child, etc.).  However, we saw
Dr. Priver for our last well-kid check up because of a scheduling conflit and
really, really liked her--easy going, great with our son (who was intially
shy),  supportive of our parenting approach and not freaked out about our son's
unique diet (vegan) or relatively late bedtime.  I agree she's a great addition
to UHS pediatrics.

Incidentally, my son has been a patient there since he was 1 and we've never had
a problem with any of the docs (this is not to discount anyone's negative
experiences there...just to point out that some folks have had positive ones).
They've been great about watching things that needed watching (a benign heart
murmur) and not pushing medical interventions unnecessarily.  We've also never
been kept waiting past our appointment time or had trouble scheduling a sick
kid visit, and I've always been promptly called back when I've called with a
question.

Mia Bagneris

Quoting jhickman at fas.harvard.edu: