[Parentsgroup-list] huhs/bcbs pediatrician

Miriam Shakow shakow at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Oct 4 11:03:47 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,
just want to alert you to Dr. Churchill at HUHS. We like him a lot and =

he's only there on Tuesday afternoons, so you might not have met him. He =

is low key in manner, but has great rapport with our 2.5 yr old son and =

really remembers his issues during the months between visits. We've had =

problems with several other pediatricians there, but highly recommend =

Dr. Churchill.
--Miriam