[Parentsgroup-list] huhs/bcbs pediatrician

SPSUCH at aol.com SPSUCH at aol.com
Thu Oct 4 10:02:00 EDT 2007

Yes, this is how it was explained to me when I was inquiring. HUHS would =

prefer you   not do it this way because then, when you do come in, they don=
t' know =

your baby. But this is how it would be done. You do your 6 well baby visits=
 + =

3 sick visits wherever you want and can then come back to HUHS for the =

balance of your child's needs.

Sara
HGSE