[Parentsgroup-list] huhs/bcbs pediatrician

ludi mahadi arliadi.mahadi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 05:15:48 EDT 2007

Hi all,
I am fairly new to this board and am very grateful with the amount of
help I found here.
Sorting through the old posts, it seems to me that  for those with
huhs/bcbs plan, the general consensus is, regarding selecting primary
care pediatrician, to go outside huhs when we could not find a good
match in huhs. In such case, would people then typically use up their
bcbs visits (e.g., 6 for the first year for newborn) then go to huhs
for subsequent visits if needed? Hence you still select a pcp from
huhs for a backup then?

Ludi