[Parentsgroup-list] Part-time Nanny Needed in Belmont Monday, Wednesday, Thursday

William Marinell wmarinell at verizon.net
Wed Oct 3 20:29:05 EDT 2007

Hi there,

My husband and I looking for a part-time nanny to help with our newborn son
from 8:00-1:00 Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. The job would entail
primarily caring for our newborn, as well as light housekeeping (e.g.
folding laundry, washing dishes, etc.) when the baby is sleeping. Caregiver
must have own car, be a non-smoker and preferably be first-aid certified.

If anyone knows of any good candidates, I'd be grateful if you either passed
their contact info on to us or forwarded them this request.

Many thanks,
Amanda