[Parentsgroup-list] dealing with lead

Michelle Forman formanmi at gse.harvard.edu
Wed Nov 28 20:22:32 EST 2007

My husband and infant son live in an apartment that is not de-leaded. I was wondering if anyone
had knowledge of / experience with testing for lead in the home, the use value of a vacuum with a
Hepa filter, or any steps that we should take.

Thanks so much,

Michelle

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 21:26:33 -0500