[Parentsgroup-list] accessories for moms & kids

David Ahmad Vader vader at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Nov 26 19:11:15 EST 2007

Hi!

While busy with two kids at home (Milo, almost 3 years old, and Sonia,
almost 1), my wife Brehana has found the time and resources to launch a
new small business:

coochooloo children's designs
http://www.coochooloodesigns.com

Currently, the website sells her best selection of handmade items,
including baby/toddler ponchos, dresses, barrettes, accessories and
jewelry for moms. She'll be adding new items every Monday, so there'll
always be fresh, new things to check out!

Sorry for this little promotion email, but I thought people might
appreciate some gift ideas for the holidays.

Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks.

David Vader
5th year grad student