[Parentsgroup-list] Change in Infant Spots at Peabody Terrace

Brandeis McBratney-Owen brandeis11 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 14 10:36:41 EST 2007

Hi Parents-
For infants, there is actually a 3-day per week spot (M, W, Th) available in Dec and 3/4 time spot (815am to 315pm each day) available now.  We have the 3-day per week spot but will switch it in Dec for one of the two previously available 3/4 time slots.  I wanted to share this change with everyone and encourage people who need childcare to look at Peabody Terrace.   We love it (hence we are increasing the time our kids go there).  I have a daughter in a preschool class there (I believe there a handful of slots available still in most of the classrooms due to the recent expansion) a well as my son in an infant classroom.  They love it.  My daughter doesn't want to come home at the end of the day, and my son is so happy, cared for and stimulated.  I neve thought we'd like daycare so much but the teachers are so caring.  If you are a graduate student, there still may be money from Harvard to help with the costs (contact office or Work and Family).

Cheers,
Brandeis