[Parentsgroup-list] MA health care resources

wenc at fas.harvard.edu wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Wed May 30 14:48:30 EDT 2007

A friend in my dept just passed this along.  As you all probably know, everyone
in MA is required to have health insurance by July 1.

--Christine

------------------------

Health Care For All's Health Helpline :: (800)272-4232

Health Care For All’s Helpline is a resource that is free and
available to everyone. The Helpline is here to answer your questions
about healthcare in Massachusetts.

We can help you with everything from general insurance questions to
specific information you need about a personal health issue. Other
issues you might have include questions on co-payments, health
insurance rules, directions, whether you’re eligible for a program,
or more.

You can contact us via phone or online. Using either way, a Helpline
counselor will be able to help you with your health care needs.

Helpline Telephone Service
You can reach the Helpline over the phone by calling 800-272-4232.

Helpline Online Service
The Helpline Online is a confidential way to get your health care
questions answered. The only information we need from you is your e-
mail address, so we can answer you. Your e-mail address will NOT be
shared with anyone.