[Parentsgroup-list] Looking for babysitters, June 2

brozgal at fas.harvard.edu brozgal at fas.harvard.edu
Tue May 29 14:24:13 EDT 2007

Greetings.

We are looking for two babysitters to look after a few children during our
wedding celebration. Here are the details:

Date: June 2
Time: 6pm to midnight
No of children: 4 infants (ranging from 5 months to a year) and 1 toddler (2
yrs)
Location: Essex Conference Center, Essex MA

In addition to regular compensation, the babysitters would join us and our
guests for dinner (6:30pm-8pm). After dinner, the parents will take care of
putting the children to bed and from then on the job mostly entails being with
the baby monitors and checking in on the sleeping children.

It would be ideal if the babysitters could provide their own transportation to
Essex. If not, they can take the commuter rail to Essex and we will take care
of getting them to and from the station.

Please email us if you, or someone you know, is interested.

Best regards,

Lia Brozgal and Greg Cohen

PS. We are graduate students in Romance Languages and Literatures at Harvard.