[Parentsgroup-list] looking for babysitter/nanny asap!

Tzippy Russ-Fishbane tzip180 at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 17:24:58 EDT 2007

Hi all!

Our wonderfully loving babysitter of almost 2 years just gave us 2 weeks notice-June 1st will be her last day.
We are looking for someone loving and responsible to care for our 2 year old son for a full day on Mondays and Wednesdays and possibly 3-4 hours on Friday morning.
We are expecting a baby in September when our, then, 2 1/2 year old son will be in a preschool program in the mornings and the babysitter will mostly be with the baby and only with 2 kids for 3 hours in the afternoon.
Any leads? We are in a real time crunch here!

Thanks
Tzippy & Elisha