[Parentsgroup-list] Baby Items for Sale

Manjari C. Miller mchatter at fas.harvard.edu
Wed May 16 17:01:22 EDT 2007

Hello...sorry to spam but we're selling some of our barely-used baby
stuff that's just taking up space (our baby is 9 months old). If you're
interested, you can call me at 617-407-4882 (we live in Cambridge) or
email me for pictures. Prices negotiable.

--Graco Infant Car Seat: $30 (we've barely used this because we live in
Cambridge and don't really need to drive anywhere)
http://www.gracobaby.com/catalog/product.aspx?modelNumber=8645FMT3

--Fisher Price Aquarium Take-Along Swing: $20 (barely used coz baby hated
sitting in a swing)
http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=2011&e=detail&selcat=bgsw&pid=32833

--Bouncer: $5 (can be hung from a doorway etc--what can I say, he didn't
like bouncing either!)

Best,
Manjari