[Parentsgroup-list] Family Daycare Spots in Newton

Easandberg at aol.com Easandberg at aol.com
Wed May 16 07:34:46 EDT 2007

If anyone is looking in Newton, my family daycare provider is wonderful.  Her
name is Gail McMillen and my 8 and 6 year old sons went to her from 3 months
of age, and we're still going after kindergarten.  She's loving, consistent
and really fun with the kids.  She's located quite close to Rt. 128, and charge
$7.50 an hour part-time (I think it's around $6.50 an hour full time, haven't
done that in a while!)  This includes a very good and nutritious home-cooked
lunch and snacks.  The only thing is that she doesn't usually work on Fridays,
and closes at 5 pm. so those hours might not work for some people.

Email me if you want more info, I'm at _esandber at hsph.harvard.edu_
(mailto:esandber at hsph.harvard.edu)  or _easandberg at aol.com_ (mailto:easandberg at aol.com) .