[Parentsgroup-list] wonderful nanny/babysitter available

Kirill Saraikin saraikin at fas.harvard.edu
Tue May 15 18:57:41 EDT 2007

Hi everyone, =

I'd like to let you know that in June we will have to
part with our dear nanny. It's breaking our hearts,
but there is nothing we can do - we are moving to LA.

Her name is Nicole, she specializes in infants and
toddlers, but she also has some experience with
schoolkids. She is pretty much everything you would
look for in a nanny - loving, patient and very
reliable. She is very attentive to the instructions,
but at the same time no afraid to use her brain when
needed. I did not have her do any household work, but
I love it how I sometimes would find the microwave
oven cleaned or our daughter's clothes all neatly
folded, so I don't think she would mind.

The only catch is she has no car, but this also means
she charges less than most of the nannies with her
experience.

Please contact her directly at kayenik at yahoo.com

Irina and Kirill

Kirill Saraikin