[Parentsgroup-list] graduation & kids

Eunju Chung eunju_chung at student.hms.harvard.edu
Tue May 15 14:41:36 EDT 2007

A friend just forwarded this email to me. It seems like they have a pretty
good system in place to deal with the kids and the kiddy diploma. And in
contrast to what some people have expressed, it appears that the child(ren)
and their guardian do not require tickets since they'll be stationed not in
the Sanders Theater but at elsewhere.

Eunju Chung
GSAS DMS