[Parentsgroup-list] looking for day care

Amy Hawrylchak awhawrylchak at gmail.com
Fri May 11 13:21:41 EDT 2007

My husband will be a third year law student next year and we are expecting
our first baby in October. I plan to go back to work in January, and we'll
need day care, but only three days a week. We currently live in Arlington,
near Cambridge. Does anyone have any good day care references in either
Arlington or Cambridge? Do you think it'd be possible to do the
Harvard-sponsored day care, even though we only want part-time, and will
start in January?

-Amy

-- =

14 Randolph St