[Parentsgroup-list] Graduation tickets?

Yuson Jung yusonjung at hotmail.com
Wed May 9 21:31:26 EDT 2007

Hello all,
 =

I too second Sara's dilemma - I would really like to have my three-year old=
 daughter be in the Sanders along with my parents. If anyone knows of peopl=
e who have a spare ticket, please let me know.
 =

Best regards,
Yuson

> From: ssinger at hbs.edu> To: wjohnson at hsph.harvard.edu; parentsgroup-list at l=
ists.hcs.harvard.edu> Subject: RE: [Parentsgroup-list] Graduation tickets?>=
 Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 11:28:47 -0400> > Dear Evan,> I'm sorry I can't help=
. I'm in the same position. If anyone has spare, I'd> be very grateful. I t=
hink it's such a shame that I'm getting my PhD and> only allowed to invite =
two people. How does one choose between their> parents, husband, and childr=
en at a time like this?> For those of you not graduating this year, I encou=
rage you to ask this> question of someone who might be able to do something=
 about this. > Best,> Sara> > > -----Original Message-----> From: parentsgr=
oup-list-bounces at lists.hcs.harvard.edu> [mailto:parentsgroup-list-bounces at l=
ists.hcs.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of W.> Evan Johnson> Sent: Wednesday, May 0=
9, 2007 11:17 AM> To: parentsgroup-list at lists.hcs.harvard.edu> Subject: [Pa=
rentsgroup-list] Graduation tickets?> > Hi everyone,> > Does anyone have an=
y spare tickets for graduation?> > Thanks,> > Evan> _______________________=
.hcs.harvard.edu/mailman/listinfo/parentsgroup-list> =

See what you=92re getting into=85before you go there.
http://newlivehotmail.com/?ocid=3DTXT_TAGWL_migration_HM_viral_preview_0507