[Parentsgroup-list] Graduation tickets?

Sara Singer ssinger at hbs.edu
Wed May 9 11:28:47 EDT 2007

Dear Evan,
I'm sorry I can't help.  I'm in the same position.  If anyone has spare, I'd
be very grateful.  I think it's such a shame that I'm getting my PhD and
only allowed to invite two people.  How does one choose between their
parents, husband, and children at a time like this?
For those of you not graduating this year, I encourage you to ask this
question of someone who might be able to do something about this.
Best,
Sara