[Parentsgroup-list] 2 bedroom de-leaded Harvard Square summer sublet

Miriam Shakow shakow at fas.harvard.edu
Thu May 3 12:53:29 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

We are subletting our 2-bedroom apartment in Peabody Terrace this
summer, during the months of July and August. As this apartment complex
is a paradise for small children, I thought that someone on the list or
someone you know might be interested. The apartment is deleaded,
furnished, has a great view of the river and front lawn, and a small
balcony. Amenities include 3 on-site playgrounds, a big pedestrian
courtyard, several large lawns, and an all-hours playroom.  Laundry is
on site.  Located an 8-minute walk from Harvard square T and 10-minute
walk from Central Square. Grocery stores nearby. All in all, a
delightfully convenient, beautiful spot.

I can also be reached at 857 222 6408.

Take care,
Miriam