[Parentsgroup-list] play group wanted!

Deborah Freedman Woods dwoods at cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Jun 27 10:14:26 EDT 2007

Hi Aimee,

There are a number of great playgroups for different ages at
the Watertown family network.  It's located at the corner of
Main St. and Lexington St. in Watertown.  You don't need to
be a Watertown resident to join.  All of the activities are
free; it's supported by the public school system.  You can
find more info at:
http://www.watertown.k12.ma.us/wfn/childrensplay.html

Best,
Deb

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007, Brian Langerhans wrote:

> Hello All,
>
 > My husband, our 10 and a half month old son, and I just
 moved to Belmont.  Is anyone interested in a play group?
 We could start  a new one or maybe my son and I could sneak
 into an already existing one.  I just want my son to have
 some playmates as he loves being around other babies!  You
 can email me directly at jollyaimee at hotmail.com if you are
interested or have suggestions.  Thanks a bunch!