[Parentsgroup-list] Correction: Will seminar not until the end of summer

wenc at fas.harvard.edu wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Jun 22 16:42:32 EDT 2007

Hi all,

As it turns out, too many people cannot make next week, including the lawyer!
(for whom something came up)

So we will be doing this in August or September instead.  After Sept 1 the rate
goes up, so August is preferable, but if we have to do it in September we will.

Apologies for the confusion.  And sorry to email the whole list again! but if
anyone is interested for fall, you can attend then.  I will keep you posted.

Also, just FYI: We are planning on having our annual fall picnic in September
too (didn't get our acts together to have it last year, alas), and other
things...so stay tuned.

Happy summer!
Christine