[Parentsgroup-list] Nanny/babysitter available

Miriam Shakow shakow at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Jun 14 11:13:10 EDT 2007

Dear all,
We are also trying to help our son's former babysitter, Bertha, find a
family or families that need childcare. She has been excellent with our
2 year old: calm, patient, and creative. She is very experienced, as she
has three young adult  children and now another toddler!  She has also
worked for Harvard students before us, both as a live-in nanny and daily
babysitter, and has glowing references from previous employers.

She speaks Spanish, with enough English to get by.

Please contact me if you are interested and I can put you in touch with her.

Take care,
Miriam