[Parentsgroup-list] Will seminar

Manjari C. Miller mchatter at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Jun 13 15:48:45 EDT 2007

hi quick question: what if we don't want the whole gamut? ie will plus
living will plus health care proxy? my husband and i for example are
really only interested in drawing up a will. Is the cost still the same?

thanks!
Manjari

Manjari Chatterjee Miller                           Dept. of Government
Weatherhead Center for International Affairs        Harvard University