[Parentsgroup-list] Will seminar

wenc at fas.harvard.edu wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Jun 13 15:29:04 EDT 2007

The lawyer told me today that these books are in fact their competition, but
what he offers is a lot of experience and the opportunity to get it done
quickly and painlessly.  I got the Nolo book too but after it sat on MY shelf
for months I decided to just do this seminar when I found out about it.

For me it was just easier to let them do the thinking about it.  It was worth
the money to me to check this off my list.  (I also had a somewhat unusual
siutuation to deal with.)  If I had more time I would have done it myself but I
don't, alas!!

I do my own taxes though :).

Christine

http://www.amazon.com/Nolos-Simple-Will-Denis-Clifford/dp/087337939X/ref=sr_1_1/102-4217979-2909727?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1181761552&sr=8-1