[Parentsgroup-list] Double stroller

Anna Shusterman anna.shusterman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 00:18:45 EDT 2007

I absolutely recommend the Phil & Ted's E3  -- the one where the 2
seats are stacked vertically so the stroller isn't as wide as other
double strollers. It takes up the footrpint of a regular jogging
stroller. It costs a lot but it's well worth it if you can find a way
to afford it, especially if you can find a used one on craigslist.
It's just awesome, handles so well, so easy to push, and adapts for 2
kids for when the infant gets older. People have also told me that it
has a high resale value... just like a Toyota. :-)