[Parentsgroup-list] Lawyer recommendations for wills

wenc at fas.harvard.edu wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Jun 12 09:47:06 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I just did my will, a living will, & health care proxy with a group that works
with Harvard employees.  The cost for all 3 of these for me and my
almost-ex-spouse was $400 (for one person it is $250), and I found the people
involved to be very helpful & experienced.  (I might have been able to get it
done cheaper elsewhere, or just done it myself, but given our situation I
wanted to have expert help.)

If there is interest on this list, I can see if these folks would be willing to
do this with the parents' group.  They do an information seminar and then work
with everyone for a week or two on getting everything in order, then you sign.
I expect if we had at least a dozen people it would be possible.

So--please let me know if you are interested, and I will get in touch with them!

--Christine W.