[Parentsgroup-list] Lawyer recommendations for wills

Easandberg at aol.com Easandberg at aol.com
Tue Jun 12 08:00:32 EDT 2007

A few referrals for you:

1. _www.massbar.org_ (http://www.massbar.org)  has a find-a-lawyer service
that may be able to help you locally.

2.  My personal attorney is Jeff Brown at Brown and Knight in Needham.  The
phone number and address are(781) 444-9955  |  75 2nd Ave # 430 Needham, MA.
They're right off of Rt 128, easy to get to if you have a car.

Jeff is highly ethical and a very good attorney.  (I'm not sure how much he
charges these days, we did ours a while ago).  Full disclosure:  he is a
lifelong family friend of my husband's.  (if you talk to him, you can tell him that
you were referred by Eileen and Larry Schilmeister).

3.  Is it possible that the law school has some sort of service for students?

Good luck!

Eileen Sandberg