[Parentsgroup-list] Former PhD student w/4-year-old looking for playmates/piano for sale

wenc at fas.harvard.edu wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Jun 7 13:43:34 EDT 2007

Hi all,

This is on behalf of a friend of mine who will be moving to Cambridge next month
from Roslindale.

She's a professional musician, writer & a former PhD candidate in literature at
another university, and has an almost-4-year-old boy--and they're looking for
people to hang out with in Cambridge, people who know the
preschool/kindergarten scene, etc.  They'll be living near Fresh Pond I think.

Her name is Ronee, & if anyone has any advice or wants to play/show her around,
please send her a note at ronee at roneeandcliff.com.  (I don't live in Cambridge
so I'm not of much help!)  Just tell her I sent you.

Also--they have a very nice, well-maintained, quality upright piano for sale, if
anyone is looking for one.

Happy graduation day!
Christine W.