[Parentsgroup-list] $1000/mo, 2-br apt Avail August 1

Cory D Crawford cdcrawf at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Jun 6 14:35:16 EDT 2007

Hello everyone,

After seven years of living in it, my wife and I and our 3 kids will be vacating
a great 2-bedroom apartment, which will be available August 1st. Here are the
details:

*$1000/month
*no heating cost (comes out of condo fee which landlord pays)
*electric heat
*deleaded
*new kitchen with dishwasher (kitchen is 2 years old)
*recently redone bathroom (2002)
*hardwood floors will be refinished in July
*fenced-in commons era behind the building, with grass and a (fenced) pool
*walking distance to a great preschool and elementary school
*two off-street parking spaces
*on the Minuteman Trail
*third floor
*5 minute walk to: bus station, Trader Joe's, Walgreen's, Post Office

It is located in Arlington Heights, which requires about 20-30 minutes on the
bus to get to Harvard Square, depending on traffic. The buses run quite
frequently.

If you're interested, please call Cory or Rebekah Crawford: 781 641-2499, or

Thanks!

Cory Crawford
NELC