[Parentsgroup-list] A wonderful sitter available for the summer

Tamar Gonen Brown tamar.brown at post.harvard.edu
Fri Jun 1 14:33:15 EDT 2007

Hello parents,

If anyone is looking for a summer sitter, I know of someone wonderful who is
available! She sat part-time for my son last summer, starting when he was
about 3 months old, so I can vouch for the fact that she is great with
infants, and she has lots of experience working with children of all ages.
She is loving, friendly, energetic, smart, reliable--really everything you
could want in a sitter.  She's just finished her master's degree in
education and is going to be teaching 3rd grade in Somerville in the fall,
so she is just looking for a position for the summer (otherwise I would hire
her again in a second--but we now have another sitter who works for us
year-round).
Anyway, if you are looking for some extra help this summer (she is
particularly interested in part-time work) I do not think you could do
better than to get in touch with her. Her name is Hannah Ladd, and her
e-mail address is hanitalad at yahoo.com. Please also feel free to get in touch
with me if you have questions or want a more detailed (but entirely glowing)
reference.

Best,
Tamar Brown