[Parentsgroup-list] Peabody Terrace preschool?

Ayfer Karakaya Stump stump at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Jul 31 14:25:33 EDT 2007

Dear Christine,

My daughter goes to Peabody; she was Preschool 1 last year, and will be
Preschool 2 next year. We think it is a wonderful daycare, by far the
best of all the ones we have had any experience with so far.

What is great about Peabody is the exceptional teachers. They are all
very friendly and affectionate with the kids, as well as with the
parents. The other thing I really appreciate about PTCC is its
internationalism, with most kids being bilingual as is my own daughter.

I should also add that all the PTCC the classrooms are going through a
major renovation right now; they will be ready by September.

Overall I highly recommend PTCC, and cannot think of anything bad about it.

ayfer karakaya-stump
History/Middle Eastern Studies