[Parentsgroup-list] pediatrician recommendations

Meytal Higgins budin at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Jul 31 11:48:14 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I'm new to this listserv, so forgive me if this has been discussed
recently.  My husband and I are expecting our first child in December, and
we have just started looking for a pediatrician.  We're both GSAS students,
and would like to find someone at HUHS.  Does anyone have a pediatrician
that they particularly like?  We would also consider a non-UHS pediatrician,
as long as he/she is reasonably local and is covered by the Harvard student
health insurance.

Thanks!
Meytal